Canon pixma iP1980 is successor of pixma iP1880. The print result is completely the same since it use the same cartridge;PG830 & CL831. It has similar parts inside,so no service manual release for this printer.
Improvements: Faster speed than Canon pixma iP1880, more reliable paper feed roller.
High Quality Printing
- 2pl (min) ink droplets and 4800 x 1200 dpi (max) resolution
- Print speed: 21ppm mono / 17ppm colour
- Hybrid system – pigment black ink ensures sharp black text and lines even when printed over an image
Quality Comes Faster
- 4" x 6” (4R) borderless photo in approx. 55 sec
- Capable of printing borderless photos up to A4 size
- Memories That Won't Fade
Free Software Sets Your Creativity Free
- Conforms to EU RoHS
- Supports International Energy Star Program